Almost every month, we host a beach cleanup along the Delaware coast. We provide gloves, trash grabbers, and buckets. Open to everyone, Surfrider Delaware Cleanups are family-friendly and a fun way to earn community service hours. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to find out when and where our next beach cleanup will be! We are open for suggestions, let us know if your favorite beach needs to be cleaned!
Would you like to do a Surfrider beach cleanup on your own or with your family and friends?
- Download our data card here
- Head to your local beach and using gloves, a grabber and bucket, pick up all the litter you find
- Complete the data card indicating the number of items found
- Report what you find! Email your completed data card and any photos to: email@example.com
- Always remember to properly dispose of the trash you collect and do not forget to recycle!
If your business or organization requires community service hours and you would like to escape to the beach for some team building while having an impact on the environment, consider a Surfrider Beach Cleanup. We will bring the gear and explain what to do in exchange for a donation. To schedule a beach cleanup day or for further information, please contact our Cleanup Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org